National Scrapbooking Month

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

NEW Close To My Heart Catalog


I'm creating some new items with these unique beautiful Background &Texture (B& T) paper.  Aren't they wonderful! I don't know what I'll make with them yet, but hopefully I'll  get some more inspiration this weekend.

 For this I'll be using some of Close To My Heart's new scrapbooking paper kits. It's for a workshop I'm going to be teaching next month. The items I'm using are featured in the brand new Autumn/Winter 2010 catalog that will go live beginning September 1st.

Do you want to receive a new catalog? You can get a free catalog by purchasing any order of $35.00 or more on my website. Just click on the shopping cart which will take you to my CTMH website. You can also email lizmelendez24@gmail.com to place an order. This offer is being made only from me & good from September 1st-30th.

Tons of new products and lower prices too!

No comments:

Post a Comment