National Scrapbooking Month

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Become to a Close To My Heart Consultant

Do you love scrapbooking or stamping? Have you thought about becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant? Well now is the perfect time.... if you Join Close To My Heart in January you'll receive all the NEW products from the upcoming 2011 Spring/Summer Idea Book that will be released in February. For only $129 you can pick 3 "choose me" kits {see below} and be set as a consultant with Close To My Heart. What's great about the kits is you can pick which ones best suit you and what you're wanting from CTMH whether it be hobbyist, business builder, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like suggestions on which kits would be best for you. I'm here to help... just ask!





 




No comments:

Post a Comment